Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Meathead done and the jogless jog...



The hat is ready to be sent. It was really fun knitting Meathead. I was done within an hour, which I think is a record for me. Tomorrow it goes in the mail. I can't wait to see the complete project!

I'm done with the swatch for the tea cozy. It's too small to run the washer for felting. I will be hand felting it instead. Photos of the process will be up soon.

As for the Oli tank, I'm having a bit of a quandary. I didn't realize that there is an actual technique to disguising the color jog...when you change colors, there is a misalignment of the stripes at the beginning of a round. The stripes are higher on one side than the other. Like this...



I was under the impression that it was something I had to live with when knitting stripes. Then I ran across this tutorial. My dilemma is whether to rip and start over. Or to continue on and learn my lesson of the jogless jog.

What to do...what to do???
Site Meter