Friday, August 06, 2004

Update!


Here is Honeymoon with the back right armhole and v-neck shaping done. I've decided to keep the straps a bit wider than the three stitches called for in the pattern. Pretty smooth going, as I've learned to read the pattern through than read each sequence again before proceeding with each part...itty-bitty baby steps.

Now I'm at the front right and I am stuck. I'm trying to figure out how to reverse the instructions for the front. I'm positive that once I have the time to sit down and think about reversing the pattern, I'll be okay. I started the front by purling a row than knit the next right side row. I did the 4 stitch bind off for the armhole, when I realized that would not work. I was left with a stitch all by its lonesome. It was a "Duh!" moment.

I've been focusing all my knitting energy on finishing this cami. So not much else going on knit-wise. I will be extremely happy when I'm done with this project. I'm sure y'all wouldn't mind seeing some finished objects either.

Until then, take a look at this Gallery of Honeymoons. Very impressive! Julia is the very talented designer of the Honeymoon cami. Mind of Winter is her wonderfully informative site.
Site Meter