Friday, July 02, 2004

Happy Friday...

Not when it's a Tuesday in your work week. Haven't had much time to knit. Or for anything else. I have been working on my Honeymoon Cami every chance I get. This is a very fun knit. I'm still working through the eyelet border. It isn't as difficult as I thought it would be, as I was a bit worried I was not doing the "ktbl"(knit through the back loop) correctly. But so far it looks okay. I think the decreases are the parts that will have me pulling hair.

I will try to post a photo of the cami later tonight. My camera phone is okay, it just does not take the kind of photos I want to really post here. But it will have to do until I find a digital camera.

I am headed off to work. A lovely, holiday weekend for everyone, just another workday for us retail employees. I need one of those bumperstickers that says, "I'd rather be knitting!".

Have a great day...
Site Meter