Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Aloha...

Since it's the time of Summer Solstice thought I would share some photos of things that make me happy I'm in Hawaii...


Plumerias from a tree in my front yard.




This photo was taken during my last trip to the Contemporary Museum in Honolulu. The museum is located in a gorgeous home in residential Makiki Heights. These trees are part of the landscaping and are large enough to walk through. When we arrived, the volunteer at the front was actually knitting her first project. I took this as a good omen. And it was. The house was beautiful and the art inspiring. I find that art in any medium influences me to view my knitting from a different slant.

Tomorrow I am going to learn to do toe-up socks from Opal. I will be taking my daughter to the meeting. She has been practicing her knitting and I will post a photo of her "project" as soon as she allows me to take a picture. She is so excited and feeling all grown up that she will be attending.

Thanks to Becky and Patti for the encouragement. I am truly appreciating all the support from everyone.

Hope to have some photos from the Honolulu Stitch'n'Bitch after tomorrow.

Enjoy the summer sun...
Site Meter