Monday, June 21, 2004

Hot head...



Alex Zorn's design featured in Debbie Stoller's Stitch 'N Bitch using Lamb's Pride Bulky. This was a very quick knit. So quick, I did one for her doll, Rachel. Yea, something that can actually be worn...okay, maybe not here in Hawaii, unless we decide to do some ice skating(yes, we have a rink here!).

Another photo of hot head...


I have also been working on a basic K2P2 beanie in a maroon yarn with white speckles(misplaced the band, but it's a cotton/acrylic blend). It's my own creation and I am trying to figure out how to start decreasing. I'm pretty sure on how to proceed, it's just taking the plunge...start decreasing those stitches. I don't know what I'm afraid of.

And this is Sophie...


I should be done with it tonight. And hopefully have it felted in time for the Honolulu SnB meeting on Wednesday. My pictures are still yucky. I went shopping for digital cameras today. I'm at a lost. Any suggestions? I really do not need anything super fancy. Photos that aren't dark and blurry would be nice. And easy to upload.

I've gotten rid of the comments section, but have added a tagboard. I think it would be an easier means for communicating...

So, don't be shy, say "hi"...
Site Meter