Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Progress report...

Quick progress report on the IK Bias Shrug before I start a busy work week...



I just finished the third pattern repeat(correct terminology?) of the first sleeve. Ten more to go before I start on the increases. This shrug is moving along quicker than most other projects I've worked on. Maybe it's because I am really enjoying having to use a chart. Is that strange? It's very straightforward and much easier to see where I am going with the pattern. What with all those symbols and graphs, it's more like a map(I love cartography). There weren't many patterns in the latest IK that caught my eye. Besides the shrug, I like the Bi-Color Brioche and Cable-Eight Top.

I will be working through next Tuesday with two huge projects due(aargh!). Hopefully, I'll have at least one sleeve done by then...

Here is a treat my mother gave me today. There is only one location in Honolulu to purchase these. I hear the lines are frighteningly long...



Mmmm...but so worth it!



Have a great week everyone!
Site Meter