Thursday, November 04, 2004

Back to our regular programming...

Finally, finally done! Finishing feels great. Here is the model shot by Olivia. I did not even have to prompt her for this one...



And here is a close-up of the underarm finishing. I may rip this part of the tank out and start over. But not for awhile, I just want to be finished with this one for now.



Some photos of mini-projects I knit to get me through all the election drama yesterday. A couple of practice swatches. The first is a basketweave stitch I found in 365 Knitting Stitches A Year. The heart swatch is from Debbie Stoller's Stitch and Bitch. The purple is an unknown acrylic from my mother's stash and the brown is a mystery wool from my bag of leftovers.



I used Crystal Palace cotton chenille for this scarf. It is suppose to be shipped to the east coast for a Christmas gift but I may decide to rip it. I doubled the yarn and the pattern is something I had written down in my notes. It is so heavy, I don't think it would be comfortable at all!



There was a bit of joy amongst all the nail-biting on Tuesday. I received my first order from Elann.



Not quite sure what I'll do with these, but I like the colors(can't seem to stay away from the oranges and pinks) and wanted to make them mine before they were all gone. I love the prices and I received my order in a matter of days.



I am working on something new for my brand-new baby niece, Jordyn. I know it is still too soon for her to wear, but I needed something simple and quick to get me through the next couple of weeks. I chose Haiku from the first issue of Knitty. I'll try to have photos up soon.

Have a great weekend everyone...
Site Meter