Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Still here...

Wow...has it been more than 2 weeks since I last posted? Work has been busy getting ready for the holiday season. Needless to say, I have gotten minimal knitting done. A row here and a row there is all I have been able to manage with Haiku. I would post a photo but not much to see there yet. I've finished through the back and am on the left armhole. I'm hoping between cooking and visiting tomorrow, I'll be able to finish this thing. It really is quite an easy project and the average knitter would most likely finish this thing in a couple of days as compared to my weeks.

I heard somewhere the other day that we make time for the things that are important to us...so in preparation for being free to knit, I've been cleaning and organizing this mess...





It's just a matter of throwing out stuff and keeping only what is absolutely necessary. It does feel much better. I can actually walk across the floor without breaking or slipping on something! My yarn is in one large bin and a couple of overnight-type luggage. All my knitting supplies are in their own place and not strewn here and there. What is it they say? Cleanliness is next to godliness? Well, here's praying my knitting goddess is happy with my diligence!

Now when I find a free moment, I'll have both mental and physical space to knit!

Have a wonderful and happy holiday everyone!
Site Meter