Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A quickie...a query...

Just a quick post to update the only project I'm working on at the moment. It is a Noro Kureyon #71 tam knitting up in a pattern from Ann Budd's book of patterns. Apologies for the blurred photo.



And a couple of photos of some very exotic fruit given to me for Chinese New Year. Does anyone know what these are...



Cut open, they look and taste a bit like Lychee...



They were so beautiful and unusual, I had to photograph them! Except no one in my close realm seems to know what they are called.

Do you?

Update: Thanks to Darlene for sending me an email explaining that the fruit is called Rambuton. And it is from Hawaii! I've lived here most of my life and have never seen or heard of such a fruit. I must really do some exploring of the islands...
Site Meter