Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Aloha...

I am still here. And still knitting. Just haven't had a chance to blog because of computer problems and camera issues. I will be purchasing a new desktop this weekend and should have it by March. I am hoping that my digital camera issues are computer-related and not anything with the camera itself.

Until then, I managed to use my cell phone to snap a photo of a beanie I've been working on for my daughter.



I once again used my handy-dandy book of patterns by Ann Budd. The yarn is Lion Brand Wool-Ease in worsted weight and I used a single rib for the lower edge and finished the top off with an I-cord. I have also started a tam out of Noro Kureyon from the same book. I'll try to have photos of that up soon. Nothing major, as my sister-in-law has asked me to knit her a poncho using one of Rowan's patterns. So, I will be holding off finishing anything huge until she gets the kit to me.

Hope everyone is staying warm, dry, and happy...

Site Meter