Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Who me?

Neglect my knitting?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guilty, guilty, guilty. This is the second half of my IK shrug fallen behind my futon bed. How long has it been there? A week...maybe two?

At least it's clean under there.

I have been doing crafty things though. Here is a pile of quilting fabric I've had in my quilting fabric stash. Pretty, yes?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So I decided on sewing up some yo-yo's. They are going to be made into a tissue box cover.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is a cute little tulip to be added to a pen for those too-cute flower pens I've been seeing everywhere.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And of course, there is the jewelry making...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This bracelet is almost done. Nothing original, a very popular design here in Hawaii. I love the lotus blossom charm added to the clasp. This will most likely be a gift for my daughter's teacher.

And here is the latest addition to my bead stash. I've been in a white mood. Perhaps it's no coincidence that I've been seeking for clarity in my career. I think I will use these for a clarity bracelet...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's a dichroic glass charm upfront. It will be the focal piece of the bracelet.

And saving the best for last...my latest yarn acquisition!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love this yarn. The colors are so pretty. Perfect for a pair of fall socks. I also received a sweet suprise of a mini-skein. Thank you to Adrian from Hello Yarn...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Can you believe tomorrow is the first of September? Prayers and positive energy to those effected by hurricane Katrina. Go here to help...
Site Meter